This be where the catagories be at yo

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Stuff Coming! I have a void in my life that needs fillin!

SO a little while ago I sat here and I said to myself. This blog is dumb, no one reads it, and you're dumb for continuing to write in something that no one reads! So, as I'm quite sensitive to such criticism I stopped writing. However I'm currently pretty bored outside of work. And I'm going for something that could be even vaguely mentally stimulating as my job is the opposite. So I'm gonna start writing again! Games that I'm currently playing that, if I don't suddenly change everything in my life again and stop writing, I will write reviews of are as follows. Serious Sam 3:BFE (spoilers its awesome), Resident Evil 6 (it's even gonna be a 4 parter! If I finish it...) Xcom: Enemy Unknown, Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs and much much more! Not really though, that's pretty close to it. Oh Assassins Creed 3 is in there too. Regardless I'm gonna write reviews! Some of them might even be vaguely comical, chuckle worthy possibly! Oh also Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2! Fuck you I don't play too much or spend too much on games you're an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment